Founded on December 8th, 1993
Updated website with guidance and tools in thrombosis and hemostasis: http://www.dsth.dk
- Approximately 500 members from a variety of medical and surgical specialties.
- 2 annual meetings in the society with approximately 100 participants (May-November)
- 2-3 annual 3 day courses in bleeding, arterial and venous trombosis, eg: http://dsth.dk/pdf/Blodningskursus_2016.pdf
- guidelines within thrombosis and hemostasis, e.g. cancer associated thrombosis, perioperative pausing of antithrombotics
- application to mobile phones/tablets with guidelines on pausing anticoagulation.
- our aim is to spread knowledge on thrombosis and hemostasis
- participate in the annual “nordic congress on thrombosis and hemostasis”: http://www.ccnorway.no/nordcoag2016/
- we plan, among others, more focus on facilitating research and cooperation between institutions