Online pre-registration is now closed.
Registration is still possible at the congress venue.
The registration desk is located in Hall 5 of the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Registration desk opening hours – Hall 5
|Wednesday 2 October||07.30 – 18.00 hours|
|Thursday 3 October||07.30 – 17.00 hours|
|Friday 4 October||08.30 – 13.30 hours|
The following registration fees are applicable for ECTH 2019 and include UK VAT:
|Senior||400 €||450 €||475 €|
|Junior*||300 €||350 €||375 €|
You must complete all steps for your registration to be processed. It is not possible to save an incomplete registration and come back to it later.
After you have finished your registration you will receive a confirmation by email.
Since availability is limited, please be aware to register in time.
Please make sure to finalise your payment before or on the below indicated deadline, otherwise your due registration amount will be adjusted to a higher registration fee accordingly.
*Clinical or basic scientists in training up to the age of 35 or younger at the time of the congress 2-4 October 2019 and postgraduates within 4 years after receiving their PhD. Junior status must be certified by a confirmation letter (in English) including signature of Head of Department and copy of an ID card showing date of birth, to be submitted at the time of registration.
Registration fees are to be paid in Euro (€).
Delegates’ registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Congress materials
- Attendance Certificate (digitally post congress)
- Opening ceremony and Welcome reception on Wednesday
- Poster reception on Thursday
ECTH is applying for CME credits from the EBAH.
- Early bird registration: 15 July 2019
- Standard registration: 16 September 2019
Per 17 September, the on-site fee will apply for online registrations.
Please note that all deadlines end at midnight, 23:59 CEST
The full payment of your registration is requested when registering. Confirmation will not be sent until MCI Amsterdam has received the payment. Either of the following means can be used for payment:
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: upon completion of the online registration, you will receive an invoice including payment instructions. This payment method is only accepted until the Standard registration deadline of 16 September 2019. After this date only credit card payments are accepted.
- For group registrations, a minimum of 10 participants is required.
- Please contact the registration department to obtain the group registration form via ECTH.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congress documents and bags can be collected as “Early Pick-up” upon request.
A confirmation of registration and payment status will be sent to the individual or company that requests registration. Confirmation will be sent only once the corresponding payment is received. Participants should bring the letter of confirmation to the registration desk at the congress venue when collecting their documents.
Cancellation of registration
The deadline for cancellation of registration is 16 September 2019. The congress secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellations via ECTH.email@example.com. An administration fee of €100 will be charged for all cancellations. Payments will be refunded after the congress. Please note that no refunds can be made for cancellations after 16 September 2019.
Through this registration link, it is possible to book accommodation in the following hotels:
Terms and Conditions
You can find the full registration and hotel reservation terms and conditions here.
Should you have any question regarding registration, please contact ECTH.firstname.lastname@example.org